- Keys Residency may collect personal identification information from Users, when the Users visit our Website, in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, registration on the Website, making payment for booking/ reservation, filling out form(s)/ survey(s), subscribing to the Website for offers, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources that are made available on the Website. The Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, debit/credit card information, other payment information etc. Provided however, Keys Residency will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to Keys Residency and/or the Website. The Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain activities on the Website.
- Keys Residency may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with the Website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about the Users, means of connection to the Website, such as the operating system and the internet service provider’s information.
- Keys Residency collects and uses personal information of the Users for the following purposes:
a. To improve customer service;
b. To make a booking/ reservation;
c. To process payment transactions;
d. To effectively respond to the User’s customer service requests and support needs;
e. To personalize user experience;
f. To understand how the Users use the services and resources provided on the Website;
g. To improve the Website based on User feedback and review;
h. To send the Users information about offers or subjects that in the opinion of Keys Residency would be of an interest to the Users.
i. To send periodic emails to the Users. The email address provided by the Users for making a booking/reservation or payment processing, will only be used to send them information/details and updates pertaining to their booking/ reservation. The email address of Users may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If the User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include Keys Residency company news, updates, related service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, the User may choose to unsubscribe to email as per detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or the User may contact Keys Residency via the Website.
- Keys Residency adopts appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of the User’s personal information, username, password, booking/ reservation information, transaction information and data stored on the Website.
- Keys Residency does not share User information with third parties except to the extent necessary for the business of Keys Residency and for providing services to its customers. Keys Residency does not sell, trade, or rent User information to any third parties. Keys Residency may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and Users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, advisors, consultants and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. Keys Residency may use third party service providers to help us operate the business of Keys Residency and the Website or administer activities on behalf of Keys Residency.
- Users may find advertising or other content on the Website that link to the websites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. Keys Residency does not control the content or links that appear on the Websites and is not responsible for the practices adopted by websites linked to or from the Website. In addition, these websites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These websites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to the Website, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Registered Address: 602, Central Plaza, 166, CST Road, Kalina, Mumbai 400098
Contact Number: +9122 67830100